Camerado Springs offers a full range of athletics and intramurals. All students who participate as athletes in organized competitive sports must provide proof of insurance. Upon sustaining an injury or serious illness, a student may be required to provide documentation clearing the student to resume participation in the sports activity.
Here are a few reminders for our student athletes:
- Students must have permission slips signed by the parent and student.
- Students must attend school for at least four (4) periods on a game day or day before a Saturday game or they will not participate in that game.
- Students must maintain 85 merits.
- If grade requirements are not met, students will have two (2) weeks to remove the deficiency. Students will not be allowed to suit up for games until the grade requirements are met. If the deficiency is not removed within two (2) weeks, the student will be removed from the team.
- Students who are placed on a team will be asked to make a donation to offset costs. A player’s personal appearance, when in uniform, must conform to what the coach/administrator determines is important to the success and safety of the player in that sport.
Qualifications to participate in Sports
To be eligible to participate in sports students must maintain the following standards:
- Good citizenship and 85 or more merits
- A 2.0 grade point average
- Not receive a trimester grade of an “F” in any class.
Sports Clearance Information can be found on the left hand side of the page. Please refer to the student bulletin for other sports related information.
Boys Volleyball (7th & 8th)
Girls Volleyball (7th & 8th)
Cross Country (6th, 7th, & 8th)
Track and Field (6th,7th,& 8th)
Track and Field Practice Schedule TBD
Wednesday, March 22nd @ Oak Ridge High School 4:15-7:15 PM
Thursday, March 30th @ Cordova High School 4:15-7:15 PM
Wednesday, April 12th @ Ponderosa High School 4:15-7:15 PM
Monday, April 17th @ Ponderosa High School 4:15-7:15 PM
Track Trials - Thursday, April 27th @ Vista Del Lago High School 4:15-7:15 PM
Track Finals - Friday, May 5th @ Vista Del Lago High School 4:15-7:15 PM