Camerado Springs Parent Club extends a warm welcome to all new and continuing families at Camerado Springs Middle School.
- Who are we? Our Parents Club exists to facilitate good communication between home and school, to fund worthwhile school-wide projects and to enable parent involvement. We are organized as a nonprofit public benefit corporation for direct benefit of this public school, and we are affiliated with the National PTO.
- Why should parents be involved with Parents Club? Because being involved and informed can make a dramatic difference in your relationship with your child, especially in middle school where the level of communication with your student often changes.
- What do we want from parents and guardians? We want you to help the school invest in your students’ potential. I wish I could tell you that we won’t ask for money, donations or your help, but we will. I know you will be asked to help other groups related to sports, music, art, the Buckeye Education Foundation, and other organizations. These are all very important and deserve your attention.
PARENT CLUB MEETING DATES
We usually meet one Monday of every month.
5:30 – 7:00 PM in the school library or through Zoom. If joining via Zoom, use the following link and passcode.
CSMS PTO Zoom Meeting Link
Meeting ID: 889 4617 3339
CSMS PTO Meeting Dates
- Monday, August 22nd, 2022 @ 5:30 PM
- Monday, September 19th, 2022 @ 5:30 PM
- Monday, October 24th, 2022 @ 5:30 PM
- Monday, November 28th, 2022 @ 5:30 PM
- Monday, January 23rd, 2023 @ 5:30 PM
- Monday, February 27th, 2023 @ 5:30 PM
- Monday, March 20th, 2023 @ 5:30 PM
- Monday, April 17th, 2023 @ 5:30 PM
- Monday, May 22nd, 2023 @ 5:30 PM
PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION TO THE PARENTS CLUB AS ONE SMALL PART OF YOUR OVERALL INVESTMENT IN YOUR CHILD.
Our donation requests are generally small and go directly to the teachers and staff to purchase equipment, supplies, furniture, and other educational materials for our students. You can start helping by using scrip cards at grocery stores and scanning your receipts into the Box Tops Mobile App.
- What can Parents Club do for you? As well as funding projects listed above, we have monthly meetings with topics important to parents.