At Home Resources
***Username/Password thread*** to help login at home
Chinese Language Resources:
- Better Immersion: LISTEN and READ nightly for 20 minutes at least.
- Quizlet: online vocabulary practice/ tools of reviewing vocabulary that we emphasized in class.
- Dulinguo: Online website for learning Chinese
- Pinyin (Chinese phonics) video
- Chinese Writer: practice tools of using strokes (Apple APP)
- Chineasy: Chinese animation for building vocabulary
English Language Arts Resources:
- Tumblebooks Students can choose a book to listen to from anywhere
- Education City Practice English Language Arts (or math) skills from home ***usernames/passwords in conference "care package" (1st only)
- RazKids/Kids A-Z 2,000+ leveled books and differentiated resources ***usernames/passwords in conference "care package"
- AR Book Finder Find "good fit" books for your child ***AR levels in conference "care package" (1st only)
- ABCya Click on your grade level and explore great reading and math resources
- Starfall *suggested for Kindergarten only* A resource to help with phonics and beginning reading
- Pearson EnVision Math (Username is same as AR. Password is P and birthday twice)
- IXL Kindergarten Math
- IXL First Grade Math
- Math Facts Basketball Game
- Kindergarten Math Facts (printable)
- First Grade Math Facts (printable)
- Math Facts Countdown Game
- Typing Club (same as Google login)