District/School Transfers

  • Interdistrict Transfers

    New Interdistrict Transfer request forms will be accepted between February 8, 2021 through March 31, 2021, for consideration for the 2021-2022 school year. New Interdistrict Transfer requests will not be reviewed until May 14, 2021.

    *Any student attending Buckeye Union School District on a currently approved Interdistrict Transfer Agreement will automatically be registered for the following school year (no need to reapply), unless 1) the student has a change in school (including elementary to middle school) or 2) the school site is notified of the student’s withdrawal. See (**) below about the annual verification of employment, if applies.

    **Annual Verification of Employment - After the initial approval of the Application for Interdistrict Attendance and submission of an employer letter to your resident district, parents/guardians are not required to submit an Interdistrict Transfer Agreement annually.  Parents/guardians are only required to provide this Annual Verification of Employment form and employer letter to the district in which they are employed and desire their child(ren) to attend. Please submit by MARCH 31, 2021.

    ***Rolling Hills Middle School is not accepting Interdistrict Transfers currently due to the school being impacted.

    ****For those that live outside the Buckeye Union boundaries and are interested in enrolling at one of our charter schools (Valley View Charter Montessori School or Buckeye Union Mandarin Immersion Charter School) do NOT apply for an Interdistrict transfer. Please inquire with the school for registration and other related information.

    Interdistrict Transfer Application Form  (New Interdistricts Only) - New Interdistrict applications need to be turned into the HOME DISTRICT OFFICE for approval. 

    For Buckeye Union School District, please email or fax form to Kellee Sellwood at ksellwood@buckeyeusd.org or fax to (916) 934-0920.

    Intradistrict Transfers

    Intradistrict Transfer forms will be accepted between January 19, 2021 through February 28, 2021, for consideration for the 2021-2022 school year.

    *If your student is already attending a school on an Intradistrict Transfer, a move from the student’s assigned school to another school within our district, and they wish to remain at that school, they do not need to renew their intradistrict agreement, and we will assume the student will be returning to the same school for the following school year.

    **Rolling Hills Middle School is not accepting Intradistrict Transfers currently due to the school being impacted.

    Intradistrict Transfer Form   (New Intradistricts Only) - New Intradistrict applications need to be turned into the HOME SCHOOL OFFICE for approval. 

    Click to view the District Boundary Map