The School offices are closed for the summer. Middle Schools will reopen on July 21, 2021 and Elementary Schools will reopen on July 28, 2021. If you would like to pick up a registration packet, you may do so at the District Office: 5049 Robert J. Mathews Parkway, El Dorado Hills, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8am and 4pm. Please provide 2 forms of residence verification documents in order to pick up a registration packet (non-charters only).
The completed packet must be returned directly to the SCHOOL office beginning on their reopening date along with 1) TWO utility bills, 2) Child's Birth Certificate, and 3) Completed Immunization Record.
Buckeye Union School District announces that beginning February 8, 2021, registration for the 2021/2022 school year will be accepted at all schools [Buckeye in Shingle Springs (530-677-2277), Blue Oak in Cameron Park (530-676-0164), Valley View Charter Montessori in El Dorado Hills (916-939-9640), William Brooks in El Dorado Hills (916-933-6618), Silva Valley in El Dorado Hills (916-933-3767), Oak Meadow in El Dorado Hills (916-933-9746), Buckeye Union Mandarin Immersion Charter School in El Dorado Hills (916-933-9746), Camerado Springs in Cameron Park (530-677-1658) and Rolling Hills in El Dorado Hills (916-933-9290)]. School websites can be accessed at www.buckeyeusd.org. If you need any further information regarding registration, please contact the school.
- Buckeye in Shingle Springs (530-677-2277)
- Blue Oak in Cameron Park (530-676-0164)
- Valley View Charter Montessori in El Dorado Hills (916-939-9640)
- William Brooks in El Dorado Hills (916-933-6618)
- Silva Valley in El Dorado Hills (916-933-3767)
- Oak Meadow in El Dorado Hills (916-933-9746)
- Camerado Springs in Cameron Park (530-677-1658)
- Rolling Hills in El Dorado Hills (916-933-9290)
A child who resides in Buckeye Union School District and will be five years of age on or before September 1, 2021, may register for Kindergarten.
Children who will turn five years old between September 2, 2021 and December 2, 2021, are eligible for and may register for Transitional Kindergarten. More information about TK registration can be found HERE.
January 19, 2021: Early Registration Option - ONLINE Enrollment
- Online enrollment will be available for early registration beginning January 19, 2021 via the school website (excluding the Buckeye Union Mandarin Immersion Charter School).
February 8, 2021: First Day to Register (Download packet from school website)
- Registration packets will be available at school sites and available for download from school websites beginning February 1, 2021 for the registration period beginning on February 8, 2021. Please only pick up a packet from the school site if you are unable to download and print. Completed packets may also be emailed to the school site registrar beginning on February 8, 2021.
More information about the open application period for the following charter school below:
- Valley View Charter Montessori (public random drawing March 26, 2021)
Registrations are received at school sites based upon designated district boundaries. If you are uncertain as to your school of attendance, please visit the district website to input your address and access this information. To use this tool, visit www.buckeyeusd.org and click on “Parent Resources” and then “District Boundaries”.
It is important to understand that your child’s registration packet is not complete if all documents required to be submitted have not been submitted to school officials and, therefore, your child will not be enrolled at the time of submission of the enrollment packet, but rather placed on a waitlist pending completion of the required enrollment information. School staff will contact you if your enrollment packet is deemed incomplete and request the information needed in order to enroll your child upon its submission.
REQUIRED documentation to register your student:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record/Proof of all required immunizations
- Residence Verification (2 pieces of documentation). The specific information about residence verification documents can be found here as well as in the enrollment packet. [**Proof of residency is not required for picking up a registration packet for enrollment in Valley View Charter Montessori School, Camerado Middle School, or Buckeye Union Mandarin Immersion School, but is required for registration if the student is registering under one of the following enrollment preferences: (1) a student who resides within the charter boundary; or (2) a student who resides within the attendance boundaries of the District.]
Interdistrict Transfers: Any student attending Buckeye Union School District on a currently approved Interdistrict Transfer Agreement, will automatically be registered for the 2021/2022 school year, unless 1) the student has a change in school (including elementary to middle school) or 2) the school site is notified of the student’s withdrawal. New Interdistrict Transfer request forms will be accepted between February 8, 2021 and March 31, 2021, for consideration for the 2021/2022 school year. New Interdistrict Transfer requests will not be reviewed until May 14, 2021.
Intradistrict Transfers: Intradistrict Transfer forms will be accepted between January 19, 2021 and February 28, 2021, for consideration for the 2021/2022 school year. If your student is already attending a school on an Intradistrict Transfer, a move from the student’s assigned school to another school within our district, and they wish to remain at that school, they do not need to renew their intradistrict agreement, and we will assume the student will be returning to the same school for the 2021/2022 school year. Intradistrict forms will be available on the Buckeye Union School District website on January 19, 2021 by clicking on “Parent Resources” and then “District/School Transfers”.