2023-2024 Online Enrollment Information (Early Registration begins January 17, 2023)
Parents and Guardians - Please read the following information carefully.
- Continuing students do not need to re-enroll.
- You will need the latest, free version of Adobe Reader to download these forms. Click HERE to download. Be sure to uncheck any 3rd Party add-ins. You will need a valid email address. The online portion should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Online enrollment is just one part of the enrollment process. Additional documentation will be required by your requested school to complete the registration process.
Please review the 2023-2024 SUPERINTENDENT’S WELCOME LETTER and ENROLLMENT INFORMATION. You will be asked to acknowledge that you have received/reviewed this information when you are completing the online enrollment.
In addition to completing the online enrollment process, you will be required to provide the following documentation:
- Birth Certificate
- CHILD’S IMMUNIZATION RECORD (CLICK FOR REQUIREMENTS)
- RESIDENCY VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS (CLICK FOR ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS)
- School of Attendance is based on the residence where your student(s) currently reside. Please click HERE to confirm your school of attendance.
- If you want to go to a school other than your school of residence, please review our intradistrict policy HERE.
- If you do not reside within the Buckeye Union School District boundaries and want to attend one of our schools, please review our interdistrict policy HERE.
- There are no guarantees for an interdistrict or intradistrict transfer. Approved requests are based on the space available.
- Children who turn 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023, are eligible for and will be enrolled in Kindergarten.
- Children who will turn five years old between September 2, 2023, and April 2, 2024, are eligible for and may register for Transitional Kindergarten. More information about TK registration can be found HERE.
Let's get started!
Click HERE to register for an online enrollment account OR Copy/Paste this link into your browser: HTTP://BUCENROLLMENT.SPIHOST.COM
After you complete the online enrollment, you will be required to provide the following documentation.
- AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE INFORMATION (to your requested school)
- BUSD STUDENT HEALTH INFORMATION FORM
- REPORT OF HEALTH EXAMINATION FOR SCHOOL ENTRY/HEALTH CHECKUP (REQUIRED PRIOR TO 1ST GRADE)
- ORAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT (REQUIRED BY MAY 31ST OF STUDENT’S FIRST YEAR OF PUBLIC SCHOOL)
Your child will not be enrolled until all required documents have been submitted. School staff will contact you if your enrollment packet is incomplete and request the information needed in order to enroll your child upon its submission.