Community Relations E 1330(a)
Facility Use Fee Schedule
Effective October 1, 2010
Organizations meeting the criteria set forth in Education Code 38134 (a), i.e. groups (non-profit organizations, clubs or associations) organized to promote youth and school activities including, but not limited to:
- District-appointed committees
- School-Community Advisory Councils
- District employee organizations
- PTA/school Clubs
- Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Camp Fire, etc.
FEE: No charge except when custodial and cafeteria staff are required
Custodial: $35.00 per hour, 2 hour minimum
Food Service: $30.00 per hour, 2 hour minimum
Organizations meeting the criteria set forth in Education Code 38134 (c), groups whose purpose is to improve the general welfare of the community, to include, but not limited to:
- Special interest clubs
- Homeowner Associations
- Civic and Service Groups
- Chamber of Commerce
- Community services districts
- County or state organizations and commissions
- Youth sports leagues
- Churches using the facilities for temporary church services
- Groups or community services districts charging fees
Groups that use facilities for entertainment, meetings, or classes for which admission is charged or contributions solicited and the net receipts are not expended for charitable purposes or for the welfare of the District or its students.
- Non-profit organizations where organizers, supervisors, coaches, etc., draw a salary from the activity or organization, and participation fees are received from students or adults.
- Rentals where admission or participation fees are charged, or contributions are solicited and the net receipts are not expended for the welfare of the District, its students, or for charitable purposes.
- Rentals which are not directly beneficial to youth, activities of the District, or general welfare of the community.
Users who do not qualify for Class I, II, or III such as:
- Meetings conducted by commercial businesses
- Entertainment events for which admission is charged and whose proceeds do not benefit students of the District
- Activities of private individuals or companies without tax-exempt certificates, and other similar uses
The above classes exclude Joint-Use Agreements.
High-use organizations may negotiate a flat fee for field use.