7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Board Meeting
8:15 AM - 9:15 AM World Down Syndrome Assembly
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Public Random Drawing for 2019/20 Enrollment
March 28, 2019
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM The Dangers of Vaping and E-Cigarets
March 29, 2019
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM BUSD Heritage Festival @ Oak Meadow
Awards and Recognition
- Parents of 5th grade students: We would like to offer your child the opportunity to take a test to determine placement on the advanced pathway in mathematics in middle school. This test is for students who are exceptional in math; NOT EVERY STUDENT should register to take this test. To sign up for the exam fill out this form.
- Join families throughout BUSD for our 9th Annual Heritage Festival! Come and learn about different countries around the world. For more information, check out the flyer here.
- 3/18: 8:15 am: Core Value Assembly: APPRECIATION
- 3/18: 6:00pm: IB Parent Info Night
- 3/21: 8:15am World Down Syndrome Assembly
- 3/25: No School, Staff Development Day
- 3/28 @ 6:00: The Dangers of Vaping Parent Night at Rolling Hills MP. Click here for more information.
- 3/29 @ 5:30: 9th Annual Heritage Festival at Oak Meadow